Motorola RDV5100 Two Way Radios 6 Qty
QTY 6 Motorola RDX VHF RDV5100 Two Way Radios
- Exceptional Audio Quality 2000 mW audio output, speaker magnetic field reduction, wind-noise reduction and improved RF specifications deliver superior audio
- Military Durability Meets Military 810 C,D,E and F and IP54/55 specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt fog, vibration, sand/dust, temperature shock, high and low temperature.
- Customer Programming Software Allows users to perform programming functions and provides access to new features such as Reverse Burst to eliminate unwanted noise, Radio Reporting to manage cloning and radio profiles, Manager Lock, Power Select, PL/DPL Defeat and two additional Time-Out Timers
- 5 Watt VHF. Coverage of up to 300,000 sq. ft., 18 floors. Channel Aliasing. Provides the ability to give each channel a user-defined name
- Five programmable buttons give users quick access to features such as priority scan, power select, and keypad lock.
- Business Exclusive Frequencies. The Motorola RDV5100 Operates on 27 VHF business exclusive frequencies and features 122 codes to help ensure signal clearity
- Tri-Color LED Interface. Convenient interface allows users to easily identify current radio status.
- Easy Cloning. Quickly copy settings with the Radio-to-Radio Cloning Cable or Multi-Unit Charger. (Both accessories sold separately.) Flexible and Durable Battery Life Solutions
- RDX Series RDV5100 Li-Ion battery packs are designed and manufactured to ensure durability. Options include a high or ultra-high capacity Li-Ion battery and an alkaline battery kit.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) Enables convenient hands-free operation when used with optional accessories.
Includes: RDV5100 Business Two-Way Radio. Ultra High Capacity Li-Ion Battery. Standard Charger with Desktop Charging Tray. Belt Clip
CALL TOLL FREE FOR DAILY SPECIALS! 818-566-7044
Additional Motorola accessories available: Speaker Mics, headsets, surveillance earpieces and more!