Jabra GnNetcom 850-09 Link850 Audio Processor
Jabra GnNetcom 850-09 Link 850 Audio Processor, Headset amplifier
- Link850 Connects to any phone and provides easy PC connectivity for UC calls
- USB powered.
- Enhance noise reduction eliminates disruptive sounds and call interruptions, removes line hiss and other distracting noise from the phone network, and reduces background noise by only amplifying sounds over a certain level.
- PeakStop™ acoustic shock protection, a technology which removes potentially harmful sound spikes before they reach the headset.
- Advanced audio technologies, including DSP (Digital Signal Processing) that delivers crystal clear sound without echoes
- Link850 has Dynamic Volume Control that automatically adjusts volume to a comfortable level with no distortion
- Tone Control Equalizer that enables agents to adjust the sound of their Jabra headsets to the optimal level of clarity.
- Connects GN and Jabra headsets such as BIZ1900, BIZ2400, BIZ2410, BIZ2415, BIZ2420, BIZ2425, BIZ2470, BIZ2475, BIZ620, GN1900, GN2000, GN2010, GN2015,GN2020, GN2025, GN2110, GN2115, GN2117, GN2119, GN2120, GN2124, GN2125, GN2325
- Unique Supervisor Interface that enables easy agent training and call monitoring
- The Jabra Link 850 Works with any GN and Jabra Wired 2000 series Headsets
- Replaces the GnNetcom GN8000MPA amplifier
- Busylight (14207-10) that tells colleagues you’re on a call
- Jabra AC Adapter with USB Interface (14203-05) If you don’t have access to the USB port
LINK 850 User Manual