Engenius EAP600 Dual-Band Indoor Acess Point
Engenius EAP600 Dual-Band 2.4/5Ghz Indoor Acess Point
- With the Dual Band Wireless N600 EAP600 companies can now offer employees, guests, staff or students more expanded options for transferring large files within the network or when using other bandwidth intensive applications like streaming HD video.
- The AP’s Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port also offers greater bandwidth capacity and faster data transfers through the network. This high-powered Access Point/Bridge with its enhanced receive sensitivity and internal MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antenna array extends wireless coverage and enhances connectivity to client devices even in areas where connections have been previously challenging or non-existent and in some buildings it’s wireless signal can penetrate up to 3 floors.
- EAP600 is designed to appear as a low-profile smoke detector to blend in with other common building infrastructure appliances
- Includes four 5 dBi internal MIMO antennas, optimizing maximum RF performance
- 802.11n concurrent dual band operation in 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands
- Broadcast up to 4 SSIDs per frequency band which can be tagged to a specific company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights.
- Operation Modes: Access point, WDS bridge, WDS access point, Universal repeater
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n
- EAP600's Data Rate: 300Mbps in both frequency bands
- Memory: 64 megabytes
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Ports: 1 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Requirements: PoE 802.3at/af, AC Adapter 48VDC/.375A
- QoS: Wireless Multimedia (WMM)
- VPN: Pass-through (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec)
- Bridging: PPPoE in Client Router mode PPTP for implementing VPNs