Motorola RDV5100 RDX VHF Two Way Radio
Motorola RDV5100 Two Way Radio
- 5 Watt, 10 Channel VHF Radio
- Exceptional Audio Quality 2000 mW audio output, speaker magnetic field reduction, wind-noise reduction and improved RF specifications deliver superior audio
- Meets Military durability 810 C,D,E and F and IP54/55 specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt fog, vibration, sand/dust, temperature shock, high and low temperature.
- RDV5100 Customer Programming Software Allows users to perform programming functions and provides access to new features such as Reverse Burst to eliminate unwanted noise, Radio Reporting to manage cloning and radio profiles, Manager Lock, Power Select, PL/DPL Defeat and two additional Time-Out Timers
- Coverage of up to 300,000 sq. ft., 18 floors.
- Channel Aliasing. Provides the ability to give each channel a user-defined name
- Five programmable buttons give users quick access to features such as priority scan, power select, and keypad lock.
- The Motorola RDV5100 Operates on 27 VHF business exclusive frequencies and features 122 codes to help ensure a clear signal
- Convenient tri-color LED interface allows users to identify different radio features and radio status.
- Easy Cloning allows quick copy settings with the Radio-to-Radio Cloning Cable or Multi-Unit Charger. (Both accessories sold separately.)
- Flexible and Durable Battery Life Solutions
- RDX Series RDV5100 Li-Ion battery packs are designed and manufactured to ensure durability. Options include a high or ultra-high capacity Li-Ion battery and an alkaline battery kit.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) Enables convenient hands-free operation when used with optional accessories.
Includes: One RDV5100 Business Two-Way Radio. One Ultra High Capacity Li-Ion Battery. Standard Charger with Desktop Charging Tray. Belt Clip
Call Toll Free for a Formal Quote! 866-566-7044
Additional Motorola accessories available: Speaker Mics, headsets, surveillance earpieces and more!