ZMS10-C Zoom Switch Phone Headset Access
ZoomSwitch ZMS10-C phone/headset accessory.
- Connect an office headset to your phone and computer! Listen to music on your headset between phone calls!Connect your existing office headset (or your telephone handset receiver) to your computer via the USB port
- Toggle between your computer and your telephone at the touch of a button. Switch back to your office phone calls on-the-fly by pressing a button- Make VoIP, Skype, or video chats using your wireless office telephone headset. Dictate into speech recognition software using your headset or phone handset
- Listen to online webinars or online training classes on your headset- Use Avaya, Cisco, Nortel or other softphones to make PC-enabled calls. Keep computer’s sound private; no more playback though your speakers. Use your office headset in place of your PC speaker and mic. USB 1.1 Compliant- Echo cancellation and background noise reduction. Full duplex- USB powered; power not required for telephone mode
- ZMS10-C is compatible with most popular business and home telephones that have a handset port, including Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, Toshiba, NEC, Panasonic & others
- Compatible with all major headset brands, including Plantronics, that are made to connect to a telephone handset port. Works on any device that connects to your telephone through the handset (RJ9) port (note that most wireless and corded office headsets connect to your phone set via the handset port, so you can easily use the ZoomSwitch with most existing telephone headsets)
- Compatible with most Windows and OS X software, including Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, and all softphones. Compatible with Windows 98SE & above, and Mac OS X- Includes ZoomSwitch, USB cable, & RJ9 handset cord- Black