Viking Electronics E-50-BK Video Entry Phone Black
E-50-BK Viking Electronics VIDEO ENTRY PHONE-BLACK
- Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances
- Use with a Viking C-200 to control one E-50 on a single phone line, Use with a Viking C-2000A to control 1 to 4 E-50's and door/gate control on a single phone line. Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1 and C-2000A.
- Use with a Viking K-1900-5 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports. Use on an analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability. Features: Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments, and wide operating temperature, Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable, Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate. Mounting: Flush mount in a single gang , electrical box or surface mount in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included - see Fax Back Document 424).
- E-50-BK offers Weather Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, sealed camera lens, potted camera circuit board, stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardware and UV stable weather resistant powder coating.
- Vandal Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge stainless steel faceplate, stainless steel push button, stainless steel speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, impact and scratch resistant camera lens, and hex drive mounting screws. Microphone and speaker volume controls.
- Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out. Selectable auto answer feature for onitoring. Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed. Entry Phone Specifications Power: Telephone line powered (18 VDC/20mA minimum) Dimensions: Faceplate: 123.8mm x 79.4mm x 4.6mm Phone Board: 71mm x 46mm x 42mm. Weight: 0.45 kg (1.0 lbs) Speaker Volume: Approximately 62db maximum @ 1m, Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS minimum (for auto answer) CPC Disconnect Time: 300ms minimum. REN: 0.8A Camera Specifications: Power: 5-9V DC regulated 150mA (6V DC adapter included) Image Sensor: 1/4” color CMOS. Video Output: 1 VP-P composite, NTSC, 75 ohms, Resolution: 450 lines (640 x 480 / 307,200 pixels), Sensitivity: 0.26 LUX (20 IRE) F 2.0, Lens: 3.4mm, pinhole 70° FOV (Field of View), Tilt/Swivel Adjustment: Vertical +/- 20°, horizontal +/- 30° (see Diagram A), Maximum Wire Run Length: 150 ft with CAT5E (longer video runs possible w/ RG6 or RG59), Entry Phone / Camera Specifications. Operating Temperature: -34 deg C to 65 deg C, Humidity: Standard model: 5% to 95% non-condensing, EWP model: Up to 100%. Connections: (5) gel-filled butt connectors.